Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why Buy A Single Serve Coffee Maker You Ask Check Out Sparro's Review.

Here is a post I found today from Sparro a consumers first hand review.


Why buy a single serve coffee maker? The reasons are numerous but I will try and explain in this article to convince you. I have owned a Keurig single serve coffee maker for over a year now but prior to that I tried several different 10 cup makers trying to solve little annoying issues that we all experience. I have tried every top retail brand like Cuissanart, Krupp's and Braun along with old-time makers like Mr Coffee. None of them kept my amusement for very long. I then tried a very expensive maker for coffee connoisseurs and spent over $300 for it and it ceased after a year and it still had the same problems like:

1. Coffee flavor changed after sitting in the pot

2. Did not hold temperature for long

3. Waste of coffee

4. Same flavor for every cup

I am still debating whether or not the one cup coffee kcups are more expensive because I seemed to waste so much using a carafe system so It is really hard to examine the reality of the claim that the coffee per cup is more expensive with a one cup system. If there was no waste using a standard maker then I would obviously agree but I never was any good at making a good cup of coffee using a 4 cup measurement. The value in a one cup system is as following:

1. Every cup is brewed at same temperature so you get a great cup consistently

2. You can have a different flavor each cup

3. Fast, have a hot fresh cup in less than 30 seconds

4. No pot or carafe to constantly dish wash

5. No filters to buy

Those are some of the main reasons but honestly the coffee tastes great. I have also heard that you can't get a strong cup of coffee out of the pods or the kcups but my experience has been that the coffee is really rich and dark. So many varieties remind me of a cup straight from Starbucks. This has been the best new invention and modernization I've seen in years. Definitely the best new gadget I have purchased in a long time. Get up to date and buy a Keurig maker or ask for one for Christmas. You're going to love it!


Sparro is just a regular consumer giving first hand reviews of products they have purchased for their own use. Thank you Sparro for a great review. I could not of said it better. You can Find this Gourmet Coffee Maker Here at Happy Holiday Gift Store.



* Just click on the link under the picture.

Once again Happy Holidays from Happy Holiday Gift Store.

No comments:

Come Holiday Shop With Us At Happy Holiday Gifts Store

With the Christmas Holiday SOON TO BE IN full swing why not shop on line today. Come into our store and enjoy your stay as we have lots to choose from here at The Happy Holiday Gift Store.