Monday, November 23, 2009

How to make Christmas Morning A Little Better Using Layaway

How to make Christmas Morning A Little Better Using Layaway
My daughter is 27 she and my granddaughter both are making their list and money is tight for us all this year. So a friend on Cafemom told me the benefits of using layaway so let me share them with you.


Here are some benefits to use Layaway this year, I've never used layaway before, but this year I'm definitely looking into it. Being a novice at layaway, I asked my friends how it works. Every store may have a different policy, but it's basically when the retailer agrees to hold an item for you while you pay it off interest free in installments over a number of weeks or months.

There will be no snoopers.
"I paid for my items and kept them there so my family wouldn't find the gifts beforehand!" says one friend.

• Reduce clutter.

"I don't have room for all the baby's gifts right now. We are going to have to go through toys and donate some before we can bring in the new Christmas stuff," says an anonymous mom.

• Minimize credit card balances.

"Credit cards are what get people screwed up for buying what they can't afford. With layaway, you pay with cash until it's paid for - without interest!" another mother says.

• Guarantee the best selection.

You can put items on layaway weeks and months before the holiday rush - plus, no dealing with crowds!

Many moms also use layaway for school supplies - just goes to show how hard we're all being hit. This might be the start of a new trend. According to Google, the search term "layaway" has spiked since August 09.

For more holiday shopping tips and to join in the conversation,

No comments:

Come Holiday Shop With Us At Happy Holiday Gifts Store

With the Christmas Holiday SOON TO BE IN full swing why not shop on line today. Come into our store and enjoy your stay as we have lots to choose from here at The Happy Holiday Gift Store.