Friday, November 27, 2009

The Silent Tears Fall As A Mother Asks For Help

Thanksgiving Day we found out one of our own family members are in trouble, as tears run down her face she begins to tell our family what has happened.

She is just in her 20s with 2 children one on each hand married and no home to go back to. Her family are now being passed from friend to friend and family member to family member. As she tells her story it brought tears to my eyes yesterday, my own daughter and granddaughter live with me I know its got to be so hard on them.

Her name is Anna and this is her story. Anna and Matt long time sweethearts got married very young having kids like any other married couple. Young and with babies a new family like so many other families, things were tight. They struggled as most families do that are just starting out just making ends meet and they survive with the help of family members. Yes that is what families do help one another. We have all been there one time or another. She has been staying with a friend with her family in a apartment. Not long mind you and someone turns them in for having to many people in one place. Her friend is told by the apartment complex to remove them or they will be evicted.

So again she pulls her family and leaves. Ending up with her brother and his friend in townhouse where her mom and her brother mike is living with his two kids. Now there is 9 people in one small townhouse. Its tight and crowded but they are family and can do it right. Wrong again they have been turned in as to many are in this home and they are told they must leave. How can a family, a mother and her brother put her on the street with her family. Two young kids and no where to go. She is determined to keep her family together even if it means living in shelters if room is available. Here its the end of November so it cold here now as she lives in the Northern states of the USA.

People say get a job she has one working in a mortgage company with no transportation as their car was broken down more then it ran. Her husband is now out of work as he laid carpet for a small company. Due to no work available he was let go. So where do you turn where do you go she asked. She cries silently at night as her children sleep not knowing what to do next.

This got me thinking since I have a on line shop here I have called out to anyone that hears me to purchase something from my sight and all proceeds that I would make will now go to Anna and her family.

As I drove home thinking how can I help as she is not the only one in this situation so many other families are having problems now to. Times are hard on a lot of families so lets do something about. Well I have thought about this for hours and wrote a few articles on the net telling anyone that would read it to come to my site and if you know someone that needs help to write me here on the bottom in the comment section of my site. I also ask if you can sponsor a family or help just one Child this Holiday Season please let me know. You can write here on the comment section or email me at HappyHolidayGiftStore4u@yahoo.com and put in the Heading. Needy Family and I will read your Messages each day. Remember all of December proceeds I will give to Anna and her Family. I will also match up needy Children and families to Sponsors that that have contacted me so they can help by placing something under their tree for a needy Child or Family. Click on OUR STORE and please enjoy your Holiday Season from our family to yours Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

Shirley1824 said...

Please leave you comments here!!!
If you need help this holiday season please let me know.... I will place you with a sponsor. Tell us a little bit about your situation. And what you need. You may tell me your needs in email. Email me at HappyHolidayGiftStore4u@yahoo.com

Come Holiday Shop With Us At Happy Holiday Gifts Store

With the Christmas Holiday SOON TO BE IN full swing why not shop on line today. Come into our store and enjoy your stay as we have lots to choose from here at The Happy Holiday Gift Store.