Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last Minute Shopping.

With the Holidays here now its hard to find time to do all the things we need to. I still have shopping to do. Yes I am in the boat just like so many others are. I am the last minute shopper.

I had to run out tonight after work as the weather man is calling for snow so off to the grocery store I went. Yes bread milk eggs and some snacks, I also got things to bake cookies for tomorrow as well as cat food. There is a winter weather forecast saying we will get 10 to 20 inchs of snow here tomorrow. This storm is going to hit us hard, not just because of the snow but because I do not have all my shopping finished this year.

With the time running out on me as Christmas is next week I have to get myself into the swing of things and get a few things ordered as its the last day to order on line in time for my gifts to arrive in time. Unless I over night them. Yes that is possible at our store. Its almost 2 am here right now and the snow has started coming down its light but its snowing. May you all have a white Christmas.



We have lots to choose from so please come into our store. Get today's Prices at Amazon. We are a affiliate of Amazon.

No comments:

Come Holiday Shop With Us At Happy Holiday Gifts Store

With the Christmas Holiday SOON TO BE IN full swing why not shop on line today. Come into our store and enjoy your stay as we have lots to choose from here at The Happy Holiday Gift Store.